Imagine to develop software you believe in, with people you believe in and a leadership that believes in you and your capabilities. Think of a company that enables you to work with the most up-to-date technology and provides you with the development opportunities and challenges you are looking for. Hard to believe? Well, just stop dreaming and come to us.
Who we are
We are Digistore24, an online-reseller and affiliate marketing platform. Everything we do comes down to one simple mission: Help as many enterprises as possible, small and large ones, to have success online, by making their business as simple and automated as possible. We build everything to match this mission. No dogmas, no borders, no-nonsense. Just software that is smart, simple and smooth.
Who you are
You are passionate about writing high quality code, you love using new technologies and you are not shying away from the responsibility of being one of the leading software developers in an international, dynamic, and knowledge hungry organization. Being a leader, you have the willingness and patience to lead, inspire, and grow younger developers and communicate well with them.
You will be responsible for establishing a technical vision while leading a team of software developers, implementing high-level web applications, and working with them to turn it into reality. Thereby you assure a high quality of:
- the software architecture by advising and coaching team members
- the source code by consistent code reviews
- the automated tests of the software by supervising the test creation
- the software as a product
- Develop an interactive, stable, high quality web application with your team which you will own from the technical side
- Coach and mentor a young team of talented software developers
- Shape and define the technological strategy of your team
- Contribute your passion for technology and stay up to date with current trends
- Promote good engineering practices to increase code quality, reliability, security, robustness, and performance
- Empower the team to be autonomous and take full responsibility for their product
- Collaborate with Product Owners and different Stakeholders to combine different perspectives into a joint plan of action
Skills and requirements
We expect profound experience in:
- designing and developing web applications using a sophisticated model view controller framework.
- leading a team and performing the tasks mentioned above
You should also bring with you:
- 8+ years of experience with your favourite language(s)
- Talent to work with people as much as with compilers
- Keen eye for people’s talents and the ability to turn them into performance for the company
- Understanding current web development standards & software development paradigms
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high quality web software at scale or in high-traffic environments
- Experience with agile development methods, preferably as SCRUM Master
- Experience managing a team of at least 3-5 members
- Good English language skills
What we offer
Working for a rapidly growing market leader in the german-speaking online marketing business means that you can expect us to provide everyone with the best working environment and growth opportunities possible. This includes:
- Flexible working time, including the possibility to work from home
- Very competitive salary and benefits package and absolutely reliable salary payments
- High salary value due to lower tax burden and moderate consumer prices in Bulgaria
- Top notch additional health insurance package
- Health supporting environment with fresh fruits every day, fresh spring water, fresh filtered air, the ability to make fresh smoothies every day and much more
- Your personal high-end Macbook or PC laptop
- Environment where you can learn and grow with regular learning days, team events, conferences and a strong focus on personal development
- Unlimited budget for books, seminars and everything that supports your personal and professional development
- Full relocation package for moving to Sofia (Bulgaria), finding a flat, organizing your stay
- Beautiful leisure time possibilities near the office, for example: Skiing in the mountains (30min by car), swimming in two seas (3-4 hours by car)
- Free parking space in a modern office building with perfect view over Sofia's skyline
- Bestair and Bestwater filters, a gaming corner, kicker tables (and the freedom to use them whenever you want)
- Small and international yet close-knit team where everyone's input is truly valued for shaping the company
Apply for this position
You recognize yourself in this description and think you meet the requirements? Then we are looking forward to meeting you.In order to apply please provide us with the following information:
- Send a resume (PDF) in English or German language.
- If you want to boost your chances by a mile, don’t hesitate to send us a link of your last projects or some quality code you are proud on! We are curious.